Global Gaming Careers
Join Our Team
As a growing company we are seeking dedicated, experienced, and passionate individuals who wish to be a part of this exciting industry. Interested in joining the GGI team? Submit your resume to one of the following positions:
GGI is seeking a qualified individual to foster growth and profit in our gaming facilities by working directly with location owners. This position is not a sales position, however is focused on exceptional customer service.
The Account Manager will be responsible for four customer service areas:
- Guide and support owners through licensing application process
- Coordinate machine selection, gaming area layout, and facility preparation
- Engage and train owners to provide proper service to their video gaming guests
- Drive development of marketing/promotions to increase video gaming revenue.
The Account Manager will require the following abilities/skills:
- Plan and organize multiple and concurrent work activities
- Train and influence others
- Track and evaluate performance via data analysis
- Develop internal sales programs
- Work with owners and GGI staff on a monthly basis to determine promotional programs that will run and coordinate necessary follow through needed to maximize the return on dollars being spent at locations
- Serve as brand ambassador for assigned locations by talking to neighboring businesses, canvassing local canvasing local areas, attending community events, etc.
- Maintain an eye and ear on competition by visiting stores, listening/talking to customers, etc.
- Handle multiple accounts in a defined geographic area
- Communicate effectively – verbal and written
- Travel locally (at least 75% of the time)
- Maintain confidentiality
- Possess strong administrative and organizational skills
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Possess a proven ability to multi-task and to problem solve
The Account Manager candidate must:
- Obtain and maintain a Terminal Handler license
- Have a college degree or equivalent work experience
- Be 21 or older
- Retain reliable personal transportation and a valid drivers license
Global Gaming Industries is the premier terminal operator for the state of Illinois. As an operator, GGI provides, installs, services, and maintains video gaming equipment for a variety of customers throughout the state. GGI is continually growing its customer base and as such technicians are needed for our work force.
Global Gaming Indsutries is an EEO employer.
Role and responsibilities:
Undergo manufacturer and on-the-job field training spanning several weeks
Prepare video gaming terminals (VGTs) at GGI facilities for installation at client sites
Transport VGTs to their respective locations
Complete on site configuration for each VGT
Interface with third party vendors at start-up of VGTs
Complete thorough inspections of site equipment prior to final activation
Complete periodic preventative maintenance (PM) on VGTs and associated payout devices
Respond to service calls from clients both remotely and on-site. Troubleshoot and rectify mechanical, electrical, and software issues. Log all calls with pertinent specified information
Maintain limited inventory of installation, PM, and service material/equipment
Be able to obtain and maintain an Illinois VGT Handler License including a criminal background check
Have a valid driver license
Have reliable personal transportation for traveling to and between client locations
Be able to work weekends and extended hours as required
Be able to lift and manipulate heavy equipment on occasion
Have good written and oral communication skills
Be highly customer focused and able to professionally interface with client personnel
Some error has occured.
Make The Most Of Your Opportunity
Ready To Win With Our Expertise In Video Gaming Terminals